While rooting around on some backup disks last night, I ran into a bunch of stuff from when I was first working on Dreamweaver. In addition to an early build of Dreamweaver 2 (which I can’t seem to launch on a modern machine), I found some old internal splash screens made by various people on the team (many of whom are still around, working on Flex and Flash as well as Dreamweaver).

These splash screens were generally only visible in internal builds, but a couple of them showed up in betas. One of the ones I made ended up being the one we shipped with the first private beta of Dreamweaver 1, sometime in the fall of 1997:

Now that takes me back.

Digg!digg this | del.icio.usdel.icio.us | 1 Comment